People have asked what Beuhla's personality is like, and I'm never quite sure how to answer that. I don't have anything to compare it to. Is she easy? Difficult? Serious? It all seems so subjective. Here is what I know:
- Sometimes she loves to get her diaper changed and other times she screams as if we are killing her.
- She loves to look at lights. She also likes to look at our faces when we talk to her, but would prefer lights.
- She makes the cutest surprised face, with her tiny little mouth forming a small circle, after she has a large or noisy poop.
- Her smiles look mischievous and she often squints her eyes as if she doesn't trust whomever's arms she's in. However, most of the time her eyes are wide in constant amazement of her surroundings.
- She generally likes baths but hates getting her armpits cleaned.
- She has great neck control and doesn't mind tummy time like many babies.
- She prefers to be in the arms of someone rather than anywhere else, but is getting better about sleeping on her own.
- She will scream bloody murder when being put in her carrier, but them quickly becomes super content and loves car rides.